Shekhar Kapur’s next with Kangana Ranaut?

When two talented people come together for a film, it is unquestionably worth watching.
Lately, during the ongoing International Film Festival of India 2017 (IFFI), Shekhar Kapur conducted a session with Sushant Singh Rajput, the veteran filmmaker spoke about directing a movie for Kangana.

He specified, "I am desperate to make another film in India. I want to come home and make a film. When I made 'Masoom', nobody was expecting anything from me. I wasn't expecting anything from myself. It is a terrible space for a filmmaker to be in."

Shekhar also told about the script, "I am currently writing the script. It is a beautiful script."


A report has it, the movie is a heartwarming tale where Kangana might essay the role of an 85-year-old lady on the big screen. He had also said that the film will have the same feels which his iconic film Masoom had. But, it will not be a continuation of that movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...