Tanushree Dutta opens up about her absence in sister Ishita’s wedding!

Everybody knows that Ishita Dutta is the younger sister of former actor Tanushree Dutta. Recently, Ishita got married to her co-star and longtime boyfriend Vatsal Sheth in a private ceremony on Tuesday.

It was an astonishment that Tanushree was noticeable by her absence at Ishita's marriage. A daily disclosed the reason that the former beauty queen is in the US and couldn't come to the city due to travel permit issues.

When Tanushree was questioned about Ishita and Vatsal's marriage, she specified to the tabloid, "I am very happy for Ishita and Vatsal. It’s a new beginning for her."

She further told, "I tried my best to be there, but unfortunately, could not make it. I am waiting to see my sister when she visits the US."


So, when is Tanushree planning to get marry? To which she responded, "My marriage is written in heaven. It will happen whenever it is destined. I am single at the moment."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...