Sushmita Sen and alleged boyfriend Ritik Bhasin call it quits?

1994’s Miss Universe Sushmita Sen and so-called boyfriend Ritik Bhasin have been on-off for some years now. They were going steady but rumors of rifts have been widespread since some time now. The duo had allegedly bought a new place for themselves.

A tabloid now reports that the duo has now called it quits. Friends of the couple disclosed that they have not been together for six months now. They have come together for social events & parties, but sources suggest that it is doubtful that they will unite romantically again.

About wedding and relationships, Sushmita had disclosed to a tabloid, “Marriage was always on the cards. I have always been a romantic. Since I was 16, I have had a very lovely notion of it. But like everything else in my life, I have never been in a hurry. I have always believed that it will happen at the right time. I believe that if you are born with a desire, that it will manifest. But don't keep conditions on it. Marriage was always on the cards and will still stay on the cards unless proven otherwise. In the meantime, I think I have led a very exciting life. Not once in my life have I felt, 'Oh god, I didn't get married'. But the truth was that I didn't have a single moment free. To have a relationship, I have had to schedule it because I have a lot of things that I want to do.”


She had further added, “I have mentally prepared them. I have told them that just because it's not happening, let's not entirely give up on the idea. And don't you dare come to me in three years and say, 'Mum, I have found the guy'. That is just not happening. It is my turn first.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...