I'm not quitting 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai!', says Shubhangi Atre!

TV star Shubhangi Atre, who plays Angoori bhabhi in "Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai!", tells she is not leaving the show.

Commenting on gossips that she is quitting the show to join politics, Shubhangi told in a statement: "I'm not quitting my show. I really don't know from where these baseless rumours are coming from. People had spotted me at some political event and even the ongoing track in the show is about me standing in an election. So maybe rumours are coming from there."


The actress tells she loves playing her role in the show. "I'm enjoying playing the character and entertaining my fans," she further added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...