I can't wait to be a homemaker, admits Deepika Padukone!

Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone is presently at the peak of her of career and is only going forward as a famous leading lady in tinsel town.

While gossips of her relationship with Ranveer Singh have been widespread for the longest time, one wonders if Deepika has any plans of settling down.

When an entertainment magazine questioned Deepika on the same, the actress disclsoed, "I can't put a year to it. Honestly, I've never been able to do anything that is time bound. I believe relationships have their way of unfolding. As far as my equation with him is concerned, I am sure that will unfold in its own manner. I can't wait to be a homemaker. Because from the time I was a little girl, I've always wanted to be that. I've always wanted to start a family."

In the meantime, Deepika and Ranveer have starred in three movies together namely Goliyon Ki Rasleela - Ram Leela, Bajirao Mastani and Padmavati.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...