Kareena Kapoor Khan is my biggest inspiration, admits Alia Bhatt!

Vivacious Alia Bhatt has always publicly shared her admiration for Kareena Kapoor Khan. She was even compared to her when she debuted in Bollywood with Student of the Year.

At an award show, when Alia was questioned about Kareena Kapoor, she told, “Kareena is my all-time favorite. When I think of her, I think of my idol, I think of my icon. I think of someone who I’ve always looked upto as a kid, she for me is my biggest inspiration.”

Lately, Alia penned a beautiful letter for Kareena Kapoor Khan and wrote,

“Dear Kareena,
Apne career ke bulandi pe
Tumne chuna Chameli jaisa role
Par un galliyon mein jo waqt bitaya, kissi ne na jana
Tum ho mere liye ek inspiration
-Alia”

Kareena Kapoor Khan expressed her gratitude and love after reading the letter saying "I love you Alia"


Alia Bhatt lately wrapped up Meghna Gulzar’s Raazi and has started preparation for Ayan Mukerji’s Brahmastra. On other side, Kareena Kapoor is presently working on her comeback movie, Veere Di Wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...