Kratika Sengar's lovely birthday wish for her doting hubby Nikitin!

TV stars Kratika Sengar and Nikitan Dheer are the most fine-looking couple of TV Industry. The hubby who celebrated his birthday yesterday, received love and well wishes in abundance not just from fans and loved ones but also from his wonderful wife.

Kratika took to instagram to share an extremely adorable snap of the two followed by a romantic caption. She posted, "Ur Not just my husband my friend my confidant. U r my life who gives me strength power who is always by my side no matter what. Happy Birthday My Darling. Love u @nikitindheer."

The dazzling two are presently living the best phase of their lives. Lately, the two were in Europe to ring in their 2nd anniversary. Kratika has been posting great clicks from their romantic getaway. The two look just adorable together. Kratika recently admitted that her onscreen chemistry with her reel husband Ssharad Malhotraa makes her real life hubby Nikitin Dheer possessive.

Speaking about the same, Kratika said a tabloid, "It's true that he doesn't like to see me getting intimate with another actor on screen. It is natural; after all, he is my husband. Another reason, which I feel is valid, is that he doesn't like to see me crying all the time. And with daily soaps, there is a lot of rona-dhona! In a marriage, we have to accommodate each other's views. I won't do anything that would hurt him."


Well, Kratika also admitted that she too would never be comfortable seeing her doting husband romancing some other actress on screen. Kratika is presently winning hearts as Tanu in Kasam, Tere Pyaar Ki while Nikitin was last seen on Naagarjun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varun Dhawan’s niece Anjini Dhawan and Salman Khan unite for film Sikandar!

Anjini Dhawan, the niece of Varun Dhawan , debuted in Bollywood with Pankaj Kapur in Binny and Family . Even though the dramedy might not ha...