Karan Tacker will host Nach Baliye 8 instead of Karan Singh Grover!

Bollywood actor Karan Singh Grover was to go onboard for Nach Baliye 8. But, now there are hearsays that Karan Tacker will be hosting the forthcoming season of the show. News is that Tacker has replaced Grover and a source revealed a famous daily that there were many creative differences with them and now Tacker will take the responsibility on his shoulder of taking the show forward. 

Karan Tacker said the daily, "This is the first time I will see it that too live. The format is being altered slightly, it’ll be a little more straight-jacketed but fun." 

He further added, "You can jump from one show to another once the season ends. Whereas in a series you’ve to stick to the same character graph for a couple of years. I’ve hosted The Voice before and had participated in Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa. I was terrified of dancing and was pathetic at it. My schooling happened on the show and I went on to be one of the runners up. Now I love dancing, and I’m sure I’ll have a couple of performances on Nach Baliye too."

There were hearsays that Karan Tacker will be a part of Karan Johar's Student Of The Year 2. A source close to Karan confirmed to us, "No! It's just a rumour. In fact Karan himself was confused and did not know how to react when he came across the rumours. Yes! He is in talks with Dharma productions but assuredly not doing SOTY 2!"


He previously also said us that he is working towards trying his hands on Bollywood. He had said, "I have been working on it since the last year. Have attended many workshops, learnt a bit of dancing and martial arts! Also, have learnt the new skills in terms of acting. I am trying to find a niche for myself for which I could be probably recognised for. So Yes, I will be doing movies this year. The coming time looks interesting to me." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...