I look at my separation as a death of a relationship: Shweta Rohira

It’s going to be a year since the unpleasant break-up of actor Pulkit Samrat with wife Shweta Rohira, but looks like any news regarding the duo isn’t going to fizz out anytime soon. 

With their relationship status standing annulled, it was reported that both have moved on with their individual lives. While Pulkit was making news for his rumoured relationship with Yami Gautam, Shweta, on the other hand, was all over the news for her apparent makeover post-split. 

While there may be a lot of chaos in his personal life, there isn’t much happening in Pulkit’s reel life. The actor has been missing from the silver screen for quite some time now, and the viewers will see him next only when Fukrey 2 releases. 

As for Shweta, by virtue of being Salman’s rakhi sister, she is frequently spotted at the Khan-daan’s family functions. The lady, ever since her fall out with Pulkit, has chosen to stay calm and unperturbed by what is being spoken or written about her estranged husband. But, she did speak about it in a latest interview. 


Shweta disclosed that it wasn’t an easy decision for her to have let gone of something she held so dear. She said, “I look at my separation as a death of a relationship. Exactly how I look at my father's death. I did have a few unanswered questions for him but there is no way I can reach out to him. So I made peace with both these facts." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...