Divyanka Tripathi feels lucky to have Vivek Dahiya as her husband!



TV star Vivek Dahiya is definitely one of the true gentlemen of TV Industry. The handsome actor who is head over heels in love with his wife Divyanka Tripathi, had lately been to Europe for his much romantic honeymoon. It was here while in the UK where Vivek became extremely sentimental. The actor during his student days, had studied in the UK and has seen every possible struggle as a boy in his growing days. Right from delivering pizzas to that of being a bartender, Vivek has done it all to live in the UK as a student.

"I took up many odd jobs during my college days," told Vivek while speaking to a daily. "The first was as a bartender when I was 18. On my first day at work, I found out that I had to pick up broken bottles and glasses and also mop the floor. I was later promoted to the bar where I learnt how to make drinks." Vivek also worked at a tissue paper factory and found the work there to monotonous. "After that, I joined a retail store and then a call center. But, around 60-70 of us were laid off after recession struck. I was left with no choice but to take up whatever came my way and became a pizza delivery boy. By the end of the day, my car used to smell of pizzas. I could never get rid of the smell and eventually, had to sell the car at a discounted rate!"

He further told, "During my honeymoon, I went back to the pizza parlour where I used to work. One of my former colleagues, the only one who was still working there, asked me, 'Aren't you the guy who used to deliver pizzas in the luxury car?' I was glad to be part of a society where people don't look down on you because of your job. I don't believe that any job is big or small." 

The actor is definitely self-made. Divyanka while speaking to us had stated how Vivek values everything in his life and is really broad minded. She was in complete awe of her husband when she spoke about him at length during their first engagement anniversary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...