Salman Khan’s No for No Entry and Wanted sequels!


Superstar Salman Khan's action thriller Race 3 is all set to hit the screens this week on June 15, 2018. Helmed by Remo D'Souza, the film also stars Anil Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez, Bobby Deol, Daisy Shah and Saqib Saleem.

During a media chat, Salman opened up about doing the films that will satisfy him as an actor. Salman revealed, "The only films I want to do as soon as possible are the ones which satisfy me. I want to do something which I instantly like. I take up films only if they instantly excite me. If something is narrated to me and I am like 'I will tell you tomorrow' or 'I need some time to think', it’s never happening."

He disclosed why he decided to do a movie like Race 3. Salman told, "The only film I have done like that is Race 3. That too because I instantly loved the script, barring one or two points."

Since Race 3 is another sequel to the Race series, Salman was questioned if the rumours that he will be doing the sequels to his movies Wanted and No Entry are true or not. The megastar denied that the sequels are being made to these movies.

"There is no No Entry or Wanted sequel happening. I am doing Bharat, Dabangg 3 and Sher Khan. The Kick 2 script isn’t ready at the moment and then there is a dance film with Remo and one Bhansali film when he comes and narrates it. We recently discussed it," disclosed Salman.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...