I never feared taking risks, confesses Swara Bhasker!




Actress Swara Bhaskar has explored a lot of characters in films such as heroine's best friend in "Tanu Weds Manu", a middle-aged mother of a 15-year-old in "Nil Battey Sannata", a prostitute in "Anaarkali of Aarah" and a buddy in women-centric film "Veere Di Wedding" etc. Actress Swara Bhaskar has explored characters that an image-conscious budding actress would fear to do.

She tells breaking stereotypes is the best way to set her own rules for her acting career.

"I never feared to take a risk. When I came to the film industry, since I had no idea of how to go about it, people gave me a lot of advice on what not to do... I was told not to play any character of a sister or best friend of the protagonist as then people would only offer me second lead. I was told not to play vamp and mother at a young age... Now you know what are the characters I have played in films. I thought if those are the rules to get the lead role, why not break them? Why not get rid of stereotypes to set my own rules?" Swara revealed a media agency in a media chat.

"I think the best way to deal with stereotypes is by taking a risk, by trying new things without fearing the failure," further added Swara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...