My married life is amazing, admits Sonam Kapoor!


Sonam Kapoor, Anand Ahuja
Fashion diva Sonam Kapoor and lover Anand Ahuja tied the knot a month ago. The pair has unquestionably set relationship goals. Sonam is presently in London.

Sonam revealed to a daily about life after wedding. Sonam revealed, “I don’t know about it being the ‘special birthday’, but married life is amazing. I’m sure every wife thinks that, but I have the best husband in the world. I feel really blessed and happy. If I have my feet on the ground, continue to work hard and do the right thing, good stuff will happen. It might take a while but usually, good stuff happens to such people.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...