Disha Patani is strict about not discussing her personal life!




Newbie Disha Patani and dynamic Tiger Shroff's relationship has been in media news since the music video of Befikra. The pair then went on to star in Baaghi 2 and the film was a hit as it crossed the Rs 150 crore mark at the domestic box-office.

Neither Tiger nor Disha have enthusiastically spoken about their relationship in public but the duo has always been all praises for each other.

During a media chat with a daily, Disha got open about Tiger and revealed, "Tiger is a very good friend and has impacted me a lot. His work ethics and physique motivates everybody around him. I see him work so hard and think that if he can do it, I can too. Tiger is a kind human being who never says anything bad about anybody. If you have that kind of goodness it influences everybody around you and reflects in your work too. He is a great role model."

About her relationship with Tiger, Disha simply disclosed, "I want to keep my life as personal as possible. If I was planning something, I wouldn’t share it. It’s my house, my car, my life and I want to keep these things private."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...