I am in Zero because I am a zero and now, Shahrukh is in the Race too, tells Salman Khan!

Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan in film Zero 
Shah Rukh Khan in film Zero


Superstar Shah Rukh Khan is all set to drop the much-anticipated trailer of his forthcoming movie Zero on the occasion of Eid. In the promo, we will be seeing the glimpse of Salman, who has a special appearance in the movie.

Lately, during a chat with a daily, when Salman was questioned about shooting with SRK for Zero, he specified, "I am in Zero because I am a zero and now, Shah Rukh’s in the race too."

He further added, "I had enjoyed shooting with him. When we were discussing Zero and Race, I suggested we have a little bit of both on Eid. It would be double the dhamaal."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...