Alia Bhatt says about importance of detaching from films!



Lively actress Alia Bhatt has delivered a 100 crore hit, Raazi lately and has exciting projects with top directors lined up. Alia is presently working on Kalank with Varun Dhawan and Brahmastra with Ranbir Kapoor.

Alia talked to a daily about the impact each character has on an actor. When asked if emotionally draining roles take a toll on her, Alia revealed, “I am sure they have an emotional impact in some way or the other. That’s why it is very important for actors to detach.”

She further added, “Like any other actor, for me too, that downtime- which is usually between me reaching home, going to sleep and then getting back to work the next day – is very important. What I do during my downtime- for an hour or so- disconnects me (from that film world). Otherwise you end up living only that character. And it is difficult because (during the shoots) even when you break for lunch and go to the (vanity) van, you’re still thinking about a particular scene and what is happening (with your character).”

Alia also revealed that sometimes staying in the character is essential for a movie.

Alia clarifies, “They take a toll on you as well but you still have to go through it. I dealt with the same things vis-à-vis Raazi as well, but I went through the process in a calm and positive (way), I didn’t become negative or sad; I was just tired.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...