Nikki Bella’s pre-wedding jitters!

Nikki Bella, John Cena




Hollywood Celeb Nikki Bella reveals she is "all sort of messed up" ahead of her marriage to actor and wrestling star John Cena.

On "Total Bellas", Bella found herself pulled in several directions in regards to her marriage plans, reports in an entertainment portal.

"I'm all sorts of messed up," Nikki told in a therapy session just weeks before her scheduled wedding.

"It's like a hot mess over here," further added Nikki, who is anxious about losing her identity by marrying Cena.

"I want him to live the life he wants and I think that's why I've always sacrificed for him. I love taking care of people, but I think I'm so over-pleasing. I think it makes me feel like I'm going to be forever a wife, someone's wife. Like, I'm not going to be Nicole or Nikki," revealed Bella, who is herself a wrestling star.

Finally, she said her concerns were likely a result of pre-wedding jitters, but she still wanted to do some "soul-searching."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...