Janhvi Kapoor takes advice from bro Arjun Kapoor seriously!


Bollywood’s newcomer Janhvi Kapoor gave her first ever TV interview recently as part of the promotions of her debut movie Dhadak. Janhvi will star with Ishaan Khatter in the movie that has been directed by Shashank Khaitan. She essays the role of Parthavi in the movie that is the remake of the Marathi hit movie, Sairat.

Before the trailer launch of the movie, Arjun Kapoor had taken to his social media account to motivate and inspire Janhvi. He had wrote, “Tomorrow you will be part of the audience forever @janhvikapoor cause your trailer comes out... Firstly, sorry I’m not there in mumbai but I’m by your side, don’t worry. I just wanted you to know this profession is amazing if you work hard, be honest, learn to take the accolades with the brickbats, respect opinions, yet follow ur own path & instinct. It’s not gonna be easy but I know your are ready for all the madness that will ensue. All the best for #dhadak! I’m certain my friends @shashankkhaitan & @karanjohar have presented you & @ishaan95 as the modern Romeo & Juliet with elan !!!”

Janhvi spoke about Arjun Kapoor in a media talk to a daily and told, “I take his advice very seriously. I look upto him. Abhi abhi main London main unse mili thi aur trailer abhi abhi launch hua tha aur maine kuch comments padhe aur main thodi low thi aur unhone mujhe salah di aur himmat di ke tum acting se itna pyaar karti ho aur kaam karte raho, aur kuchh manye nahi rakhta (Recently, I met him in London after the trailer launch and I was feeling low after reading a few comments. He advised me to continue working and not think about anything else as I love acting so much).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...