I don’t have enemies; it’s just that I don’t like a few people, admits Salman Khan!

Salman Khan

Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has been in the headlines due to good or bad reasons. Salman is ready to captivate his fans with Remo D'souza's movie Race 3.

In a media chat with a tabloid, Salman was questioned that he is racing against himself. On this, Salman revealed, "The only person you should ever race against is yourself. When you do that, you take your own level up. That is the most satisfying yet the most painful thing. Until the audience sees your pain, the hard work that you have put in to look your best, to fight and still appear effortless on screen, they do not appreciate you. I’ve always believed that instead of putting someone’s level down, one should continuously attempt to raise that of your own. One is in a race to raise one’s level higher. Everyone is building their own quality quotient. You are encouraged by watching your seniors to rise to their standard, while the juniors motivate you to raise the bar, so the table doesn’t drop."

In his 30 years of career, Salman has come a long way. Who does he see as his friends and enemies? "I don’t have enemies. It’s just that I don’t like a few people. It’s very obvious because I make no bones about it. Just because someone is born a few years before me, it’s no reason for me to respect him. If that person keeps on disrespecting me or any member of my family, I refuse to give him due regard. There are one or two families from whom I have not got that respect and love. That’s where it ends. Some people from the industry will never be welcomed in my home," revealed Salman.

"I definitely believe that whether someone is a senior or a junior, you shouldn’t be disrespectful to them. Especially, if you are working with them. However, if that person is taking you for an idiot and is being disrespectful, then that’s not done," further added Salman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...