Ranbir Kapoor opens ups about own kids and wife!

Bollywood star Ranbir Kapoor is busy in promoting his forthcoming release, Rajkumar Hirani’s Sanju. Ranbir plays the role of Sanjay Dutt in the film.

Ranbir lately confessed to dating Alia Bhatt. Recently, Ranbir conversed with fans on Twitter through the handle of the co-producers of the movie. When a fan questioned him when he intended to tie the knot, Ranbir revealed, “Hopefully soon!”

During a media chat, Ranbir was questioned about his plans of getting wedded and having children.

He revealed, “When I was younger, I used to believe that I’ll get married at the age of 27. I’ll have kids by the time I am 29-30. I’ll have two kids. But life doesn’t go how you plan it. It’s how you and your partner decide that now let’s take it to the next level. And it happens very naturally and organically.”

Ranbir further said, “I believe in the institution of marriage. I want my own children, my wife, I want to have my own family. I hope that I’ll have that privilege soon.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...