Bollywood’s biggies to encourage Sonam Kapoor for film direction!



Fashion diva and newly wedded Sonam Kapoor had revealed in a latest interview that she wants to direct movies. Sonam had told that she would love to direct close friend Swara Bhasker in her directorial debut.

Speaking about it, Sonam revealed in a media chat, “I have found a couple of scripts. They are mostly ready, but it will still take time to work on and finalise them. I think I am going to so something (with regard to directing a film) in a year or two.”

She further added, “One half of 2018 is already over. That’s why I feel it should happen in another one-and-a-half to two years. I intend to continue acting and direct as well- not in the same film, but at the same time. So let’s see how things go.”

She told that directors she has worked with motivated her to take up direction. “Be it Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Aanand L. Rai, R. Balki or Ram Madhvani- any director that I work with has told me, ‘Please direct (a film). But it’s surely not happening right now, as I am too tired from working so much. Touchwood, it’s great that I have work, but I need to take some time off to direct. It could be two or three years.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...