Sonu Nigam sang on streets of Mumbai for hours in as beggar dress!

Singer Sonu Nigam, who has been wowing his devotees since the past many years, is simply recognizable with his boyish looks, but even his passionate fans failed to recognize him when he went undercover as an old beggar and crooned on the streets of the city yesterday!

As part of a web video and a social experiment, Sonu disguised himself as an old beggar and sang on a street in Juhu with an old harmonium for a few hours and got away with it without causing a chaos. Confirming the news, Nigam told in a statement, ''I went (on to do this video) without any expectations, totally bereft of any awkwardness for the way I was looking and what I was about to subject myself to. For the first time, I was not me. The make-up was so good and authentic that people standing so close to me, couldn't recognize."


Sonu further revealed that the musical instrument was the same one that his parents bought when he was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...