I am worried I might turn into a superstar this year, tells Manoj Bajpayee!

Manoj Bajpayee, who has generally had one or two releases every year, will have around 4-5 movies releasing in 2016 and Manoj had a funny take on this when we lately had a conversation with him.

On being asked about his various releases this year, Manoj told, "It is actually a coincidence because Traffic and Saat Ucchakkey were supposed to release last year, but due to certain circumstances, they are releasing this year alongwithDuronto and Missing. In my career of 22 years, I have never had so many releases this year! There was a time when I would celebrate even if I had two releases in a year and now, I have five releases, if you include Aligarh, in 2016. I am worried I might become a superstar if this continues!"

Manoj was last seen playing a traffic constable in Traffic, which was the remake of a South film.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...