Actress and model Sofia Hayat turns into a nun!

Bigg Boss Hottie Sofia Hayat, who has never been shy of shedding her clothes, has now given up on the glitz and glamour of Bollywood and has turned into a nun.

She now goes by the name of Gaia Mother Sofia and her Instagram bio reads, ''Gaia Mother Sofia. I am mother of all. The earth was created when I spoke the word. Om. I have awoken to spread the truth. I am the the living truth.''

In her newest pictures she is seen clad in white robes and an OM-printed shawl. Her head too is covered with a piece of white cloth in her pictures. In fact, she has also become vegan!


Along with one of her pictures, she apologized to her followers, writing, ''We are beautiful without makeup..hair colour..fashion..we are perfect as we are. I'm sorry I gave you the impression otherwise. I am changed. I love you all. Gaia Sofia Mother (sic).''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...