Sonu Nigam sang 25 songs in 3 hours for a video!

Earlier, we had informed about how Sonu Nigam camouflaged himself as a beggar and sang with an old harmonium on the streets of Juhu for a social experiment video, which went viral.

Now, we have learned that Nigam, who sportingly agreed to be a part of this experiment, sang 25 songs in three hours flat! In a statement, Sonu told, ''What you guys saw, was a very short clip. At every spot, I sang for one hour each. One hour behind Chandan, then one hour in front of Chandan, one hour at Four Bungalows. So, it wasn't easy, sitting in the sun, in the dust, and I sang a varied range of songs; you just heard two. I might have sung at least 25 songs.''


The video has gone viral on social media, collecting 3.5 million views already on YouTube in less than a week's time! In a previously statement, Nigam had told, ''I went (on to do this video) without any expectations, totally bereft of any awkwardness for the way I was looking and what I was about to subject myself to. For the first time, I was not me. The make-up was so good and authentic that people standing so close to me, couldn't recognize."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...