I had not even read the script when I gave my nod to Phobia, reveals Radhika Apte!

Radhika Apte, who wowed everybody with her role as an artist, who suffers from agoraphobia in latest release Phobia, disclosed that she had not even read the script when she gave her nod to the film.

Explaining on the same, Radhika told, ''I didn't even read the script when I said yes to the film. At that time it was just an idea but coincidentally, I was working on 'Panic Disorder' at the same time with a friend and I thought it was quite serendipitous thatPawan also came up with a script about a mental disorder. Also the twist of the plot intrigued me as it was something that was not done before so I gave my nod for it without even reading the script.''


Phobia, which also starred Satyadeep Mishra and Ankur Vikal, released this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...