You try and mess with me, I will hit you below the belt, says Rishi Kapoor!

Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor is unapologetic and unabashed, and when it comes to taking on trolls, he is in his own words 'the master himself'. 

"Yes, I don't deny those accusations," told Rishi Kapoor when asked if there is any truth in accusations leveled by some users on Twitter, alleging that the senior actor has sent them abusive tweets.

"You don't mess with me. I am not amongst those to allow such bullshit. You bloody don't like me? Unfollow me. But you try and mess with me, I will hit you below the belt and screw you," tells Rishi Kapoor to the trollers.

He added later that he likes healthy criticism but will not encourage abusive criticism. "Main Pagal toh nahi hoon ki unnecessarily kisiko bhi abuse karunga? Kuch toh kia hoga na aapne?," asked Chintu angrily.

"These buggers deserve this. I am a daring bugger, if you mess with me I will not leave you." he warned the trollers. Further he said that he now doesn't openly abuse the trollers because that brings in unwanted attention. But, he explains, "I have decided to not do it openly but if they write shit to me, I abuse them via DM and block them.”


Not mincing his words, he told, "I have my huge fan following but if someone tries to troll or abuse me, I won't take it. I abuse them and block them, they won't be able to see the entertainment I offer."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...