Taapsee Pannu enjoys her birthday like national holiday!





Taapsee Pannu actor has turned 31 on 1st August. Presently, Taapsee is gearing up for the release of her latest outing, Mulk which will hit the screens on August 3, 2018.

During a media chat, Taapsee talked at length about her birthday plans. She specified, "It's a rule that it's my national holiday when it's my birthday. I never work on my birthday. I either spend it with my entire family or probably go abroad with my sister somewhere. But I definitely don't work on my birthday."

Taapsee told this time there will be a slight change. She further revealed, "There is going to be a slight exception this time, I am not shooting on my birthday but I will be promoting my film that day."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...