Rajkummar Rao speaks about Fanney Khan’s poor reviews!!


Well-known celeb Rajkummar Rao is on the cloud nine due to his flourishing career. The actor shared the screen space with Anil Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Fanney Khan, his latest outing. Fanney Khan didn't pick up that well at the box office and Rajkummar believes that every time actors can't give a five-star rating movie. He revealed to a daily, "It [poor reviews] doesn't affect my mindset. That people couldn't connect to the story is a momentary [setback]. But then, you learn your lesson."

Rajkummar further revealed, "I have read reviews where people said that they wanted to see more of my character in the narrative. That is encouraging. At the end of the day, I can only control my honesty in the film. What people like or dislike is not in my hands." Speaking about the reviews, he told, "We can't always make films which will get a five-star rating. It's fine with me. I just have to keep working and keep believing in things that matter to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...