Sonali Bendre’s bald look snap with close pals on the occasion of Friendship Day!

Sonali Bendre Behl, Gayatri Oberoi, Sussanne Khan

Lately, Sonali Bendre pronounced that she has been diagnosed with high-grade cancer that has metastised. Sonali took to her social media pages and wrote a heartfelt note about suffering from cancer and rushing to the US for her immediate treatment.

Recently, on the occasion of Friendship Day, Sonali took to her Instagram page and posted a photograph posing with her close buddies Sussanne Khan and Gayatri Oberoi. In the photograph, Sonali is seen gone all bald but still looking stylish as ever. Sonali posted the photograph with a lovely caption stating, "This is me. And in this moment, I am really happy. People give me strange looks when I say that now, but it's true and I'll tell you why. I am now paying attention to every moment, looking for every opportunity to find joy and #SwitchOnTheSunshine. Yes, there are moments of pain and low energy, but I am doing what I like, spending time with people I love, and feeling very loved and happy."

She further added, "I am extremely grateful to my friends, my pillars of strength, who at a moment's notice, arrived to be with me and help me through this. In between their busy schedules they find time to visit, call, message, FaceTime... basically never leaving a moment for me to feel alone. Thank you for showing me what true friendship is. #HappyFriendshipDay, ladies. Blessed to have you all in my life (including the ones not in the picture... You know who you are) @gayatrioberoi @suzkr P.S. Nowadays I spend far less time getting ready because I don't have to fuss over my hair! #BaldIsBeautiful #FindThePositive #OneDayAtATime Picture credit: @hrithikroshan"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...