Lisa Haydon opens up about her trolling for breastfeeding picture!




Bollywood star Lisa Haydon gave birth to a baby boy on May 17, 2017, and named him Zack Lalvani. Since then, this diva has been sharing a few glimpses of the lovely munchkin on her Instagram page. But one such photograph didn’t go down well with Lisa’s admirers and the actress was heavily trolled for the same. Last year, actress and model Lisa Hayden posted a photograph of her breastfeeding her son Zack to commemorate World Breastfeeding Week 2017.

She shared the photo on Instagram to showcase the nutritional benefits of breastfeeding, and how it helped her get back in shape and bond with her child. But, Lisa Ray was trolled by both men and women for the photo and while some thought that Lisa’s photo was insensitive, others sexualized the act of breastfeeding. In spite of the trolling, Lisa Haydon still supports breastfeeding. In a media chat, a year later, Lisa revealed, “I certainly felt uncomfortable at times when I was asked if I was still breastfeeding my baby and it had only been four months. Some people told me I am not a cow, my baby should not feed off me and there were many things that made me feel uncomfortable to do it, not so much ashamed.”

Now, Lisa Haydon still feels that people need to accept breastfeeding and not consider it a taboo. Lisa revealed, “I felt very fortunate and blessed to be able to breastfeed my kid for as long as I did. I would definitely encourage every mother to do so, and it is something I definitely stand by.”

Besides its nutritional benefits, breastfeeding helps to create a strong bond between the mother and child. She added further, “All mothers should nurse their children since it helps the two bond as motherhood has helped me learn how to pick and choose more than before because now I have the time to do it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...