I was happy to let ‘Fanney Khan’ be the first film of mine that Aaradhya watches, says Aishwarya Aishwarya Rai Bachchan!

Aaaradhya Bachchan, Aaishwarya Rai Bachchan

Film Fanney Khan released in theatres on August 3, 2018. The movie is based on the concept of body shaming. In a media chat, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan who essays the role of a successful musician in the movie, told that this is the first film of her that daughter Aaradhya has seen. She revealed that although she has seen her work on Television, it is the first film she sat through.

Aishwarya revealed, “Do you know Aaradhya saw her mother’s film for the first time? I mean, she had of course seen me on television and doing songs. But ‘Fanney Khan’ is my first film where she actually sat through the whole film. I think her smiling eyes said it all. She had actually seen me shoot a part of my song in ‘Fanney Khan’. So when she heard there was a screening, she expressed a wish to see the film with all her friends and their parents. So all her friends came with their parents and had a good time.”

She further revealed, “I was happy to let ‘Fanney Khan’ be the first film Aaradhya watches. It has a positive message for viewers of all ages and there’s nothing in it that children cannot watch. In any case, Aaradhya is constantly singing and dancing at home, sometimes to my songs, sometimes to her father’s and her grandfather’s songs. It’s a normal household. We’re trying to keep the atmosphere around Aaradhya as normal as possible.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...