Sunny Deol opens up about not getting good roles!


Lately, Bollywood actor Sunny Deol is failing to tremble the box office with flicks like Yamla Pagla Deewana 2, Singh Saab the Great, Dishkiyaoon, Ghayal Once Again and Poster Boys. Though, he is thankful to his admirers who still praise him because of his past work which only 90's fanatics will remember. Nowadays, Sunny Deol is promoting Yamla Pagla Deewana Phir Se. During one such media communications, Sunny Deol revealed, ''I have not delivered a greater successful film for a very long time. My last massive hit was Gadar. But the kind of work that I have done over the years has made the audience love us even now.''

Sunny told further, ''I am not someone who would capitalise on something. I rather go by the subject and the role. I have not been getting roles that will take be notches higher as an actor. I haven't come across something like that. I am always hunting for good subjects to do rather than waiting for good subjects to come to you.''

Yamla Pagla Deewana Phir Se is scheduled to release on August 31, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...