Mouni Roy is in disbelief for getting role in her next Brahmastra and RAW!




Television celeb Mouni Roy is in news for her role in Bollywood’s big projects. She made her debut recently with Akshay Kumar starrer Gold. Her admirers loved her act in the film and are happy to see her on the big screen. The actress has more movies in her kitty and well, she is still in disbelief how she got those offers. After Gold, she will be seen in Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt starrer Brahmastra, and then John Abraham in Romeo Akbar Walter (RAW) and with Rajkummar Rao in Made in China. While speaking a media agency, Mouni Roy revealed, "I feel elated and grateful for the opportunities that have come my way. I don’t know how it happened, I am still in disbelief. I am very excited about this part of my life. I will be giving my best. I have started working on the two films Brahmastra and Romeo Akbar Walter."

Mouni has already completed shooting for the first schedule of Brahmastra in Bulgaria. Directed by Ayan Mukerji, the film also stars Alia Bhatt and Amitabh Bachchan in the lead roles. When questioned what kind of movies she wants to work in further, she replied, "I love acting. It (films) is just an extension of what I like, that is acting. All I look for in a film is a good story and role. I haven’t chosen the films that I will be doing. The makers thought I was apt for these films. Right now I do not have the time to do anything other than fulfilling my film commitments."

The actress further revealed, "Once I am done with it, I am ok to do anything that is exciting and challenging on any medium as my main job as an actor is to act."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...