I am always there with him, but I can't go and work for him, says Sunny Deol on son Karan’s debut!


Bollywood star Sunny Deol’s son Karan will finally get a launch pad and father is making sure that he makes the best out of the opportunity. Sunny is launching his son with Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas, which he is also directing. Presently, the actor is busy in promoting his next film, Yamla Pagla Deewana Phir Se. In one of the promotional event, he was questioned about his son Karan Deol.

Sunny Deol revealed, “When I came in the industry was I mentally prepared. I am sure he is coming in his own way the way I came in. Rest is up to him how he portrays himself, the subjects he chooses, how he does the job and that is all up to him. As a father, I am always there with him. But I can't go and work for him or select things for him. It is up to us what we become as individuals.”

Meanwhile, Sunny Deol is gearing for the release of Yamla Pagla Deewana: Phir Se.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...