Alia Bhatt opens up about Katrina not liking her photos on social media!

Katrina Kaif, Alia Bhatt,

As per reports, now Katrina Kaif and Alia Bhatt are no more friends. This gossip began when reports of Alia dating Katrina's ex Ranbir Kapoor made headlines. But both Katrina and Alia kept tight-lipped about these reports and continued congratulating each other on their respective social media pages. Katrina congratulated Alia as her movie Raazi entered the Rs 100 crore club. While Alia wished Katrina on her birthday which she celebrated last month.

Recently, during a product launch event, Alia was bombarded with numerous questions including about her friendship with Katrina and the latter not liking her photographs on Instagram. To which Alia responded, "I don't check my Instagram likes. So, I don’t know why people are checking that? But I have to admit I have always been very fond of Katrina. I believe that it’s the same both ways, according to us. So, I don’t know why other people feel differently? But now I will send her a message to start liking my pictures because if that’s the barometer of friendship then we must start liking everyone’s picture. Or maybe, I don’t have good pictures. But with her, I have no stress whatsoever."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...