Demi Lovato opens up about her drug overdose and hospitalization!


Hollywood star Demi Lovato was rushed to the hospital on July 24, 2018 after suffering from drug overdose. Demi Lovato has broken silence two weeks after the hospitalization. Demi has apparently agreed to go to rehab center after being discharged from the hospital.

She posted a statement on her Instagram account, “I have always been transparent about my journey with addiction. What I’ve learned is that this illness is not something that disappears or fades with time. It is something I must continue to overcome and have not done yet. I want to thank God for keeping me alive and well.”

She thanked her admirers for their love and support. “To my fans, I am forever grateful for all of your love and support throughout this past week and beyond. Your positive thoughts and prayers have helped me navigate through this difficult time.”

She further added “thank my family, my team, and the staff at Cedars-Sinai who have been by my side this entire time. Without them I wouldn’t be here writing this letter to all of you”

The 25-year old singer has fought substance abuse for years and had revealed last month that she had relapsed after six years of sobriety. In the letter, Demi posted, “I now need time to heal and focus on my sobriety and road to recovery. The love you have all shown me will never be forgotten and I look forward to the day where I can say I came out on the other side.”

“I will keep fighting,” she ended conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...