Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to take on trolls!

Abhishek Bachchan, Aaishwarya Rai Bachchan, Aaaradhya Bachchan

Bollywood’s well-known couple Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan have been married for a decade now. The pair is happy together and time and again given us marriage and relationship goals. Both have a lovely daughter named Aaradhya Bachchan. Abhishek and Aishwarya often go on a holiday or picnic with Aaradhya together. The couple is often clicked by the media post movie or enjoying lunch or dinner outings together. Abhishek Bachchan is active on social media for several years now while Aishwarya joined Instagram a few months ago.

There have been instances where people have trolled Abhishek while speaking about his kid, wife or career. But, Abhishek gave back to these trollers in style. In a chat with a tabloid, when Aishwarya was questioned what does she think of Abhishek getting trolled and responding to it, she revealed, "Abhishek does what he has to do or what he feels like doing… to each his own. There have been instances where he has been silent for years and made a choice to remain silent and then once in a while he decides to engage and then he does. There is no telling if he will or if he won’t, it is a matter of at that time."

She even shared her experience of getting trolled and how she handles it. Aishwarya revealed, "Be in tune with who you are because that keeps you positive. Once you start radiating that positivity, there is no stopping you."

About getting trolled for always being by her daughter's side, Aishwarya told, "I react (when cameras come too close). If my arm is around Aaradhya, people will say the mother is very clingy. I hear all this when it is already a couple of days later so it is kind of over. I don’t let it define me. I don’t change how I take care of Aaradhya or how I define myself based on all of this. Judge me for it but I will love her, embrace her. She is my daughter."

She also specified, "If I see photographers are walking backward or tripping and falling on to other passengers, it can get chaotic. I will be protective to Aaradhya as a mother and I will be empathetic to others who are being inconvenienced. I will not say I am all for paparazzi culture but I feel bad for the photographers. These are faces you have seen for years and they need the picture, it is their livelihood. I know they will do it."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...