Sanjay Dutt sees a pillar of strength in wifey Maanayata!

Last year in February, Sanjay Dutt walked as a free man from Pune’s Yerawada Jail after finishing his prison term following his sentence in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case. Post that, Sanjay has been in news for his biopic and presently he is shooting for Bhoomi. Dutt has faced a lot of ups and downs but feels that if Maanyata wasn't there for him all this while, it would have been difficult. 

He told a famous daily, he’s a wife, a friend and a mother, someone who has her head on her shoulders and the right values. After my parents, she’s been my pillar of strength, given me a home and beautiful kids. I’m lucky to be married to her, she is a wonderful wife."

He also talked about his mother Nargis and their bond. Dutt told, "It’s not just about me and her, every son has a special connect with his mother. Today, when I see Maanayata and Shahraan, who is the apple of her eye, I’m reminded of Nargis and Sanjay."

Speaking about the time he spent in jail, he specified, “I missed the film industry during my years in jail. Even when I was out, with the case still on, I wasn’t really free. Freedom is something we often take for granted till we lose it."

He confesses he misses his father a lot too. “Dutt saab was a different man. Maybe when I was my kids’ age, he was with me the way I am with them. I can’t fire them; he was strict but had his own ways of showing his love. I miss him as an anchor and a pillar of strength. I miss that my children have missed out on his love. He would have been so happy spending time with them. Ditto my mother,” he further added. 


Sanjay Dutt also talked when Maanayata is away so he takes care of kids. He told, "As soon as I wake up, I think about what to give them for breakfast and in their tiffin for lunch since their mom is out of town."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...