Anil Kapoor hurts himself on sets of the Mubarakan!

Veteran actor Anil Kapoor is considered as one of the most dynamic actors we have in Bollywood. The actor turned 60 lately and the age is just a number for him. 

Anil wrapped the shoot of his forthcoming movie Mubarakan a few days back. The film was widely shot in the beautiful locales of London. Now, we have heard that the evergreen actor has injured his leg when he was shooting for the film.

Kapoor verified the news to a famous tabloid stating, "It's not a new injury; it's an injury that I have had for many years. It's called bursitis and it's an internal injury in my left leg between the ankle and heel area. It is a condition in which the tendon gets inflamed. It's a result of wear-and-tear, body imbalance, as well as action sequences and dance movements that are part of our profession. So, I'm going to take it easy."

He further added, "Pehle main kaam chala leta tha (earlier, I would somehow manage). But now, I feel that I must focus on [healing] it for one or one-and-a-half month. And I have been working on it. Hopefully, it will heal in that much time (around one-and-a-half-month) and I’m able to completely recover."


Now, due to this injury, Anil won't shoot any tough action sequences or even dance. Speaking about it, he told, "I can do work but only what is light in nature. It's [injury] not that intense that I can't work at all. However, I can’t do rigorous action or dance movements for a month. Jo main phudakta rahta hoon idharudhar, woh kam karna padega ek mahine ke liye (laughs; for a month now I have to cut down on the jumping around that I keep doing generally). So, I have to conserve my energy now."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...