Hollywood is too far for Salman Khan!


Superstar Salman Khan and his DaBangg team reached Auckland amongst a lot of fanfare now. Salman, Bipasha Basu, Prabhu Deva and Maniesh Paul spoke to the New Zealand media and replied some interesting questions.

When questioned by the Punjabi media if ever Salman will feature in a Punjabi film, Salman told, "I did a film called Heroes, in which I played a Sardar. I have portrayed many Punjabi characters but have never actually worked in a Punjabi film. When I get the opportunity, I will surely do it. It is a very huge and rapidly growing industry. I would love to be a part of that."

Further, when enquired if he has any plans of heading towards Hollywood, the superstar told, "No, Hollywood is too far. I don't even feel like leaving my home when working."

Salman, who returned to New Zealand after a good 20 years, was questioned why he has not yet show in the picturesque locales so far. Salman replied that it was not a deliberate decision to stay away but that his producers never chose the destination for a film shoot or for a concert.


When Salman was asked about his films Tubelight and Tiger Zinda Hai Salman stated that it is too early to talk about them and that he would assuredly discuss more about those movies during the promotions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...