Hrithik’s psychological thrillers’ fascination!

Hrithik Roshan is known to take up challenging roles in his career. The actor has played the role of a paraplegic magician, a mentally disabled man, a visually impaired person and much more. He has even explored several genres like romance, family drama, action, sci-fi, superhero and others. 

Now the talented actor wants to work in a psychological thriller. Yes, while interacting with a leading daily,Duggu stated, "I have a fascination for psychological thrillers. I think if made well, they can be great films. I would love to do one soon. In fact, I have been itching to do one for years now."

When asked about his favourite psychological thriller film, Hrithik said, "I am a huge fan of The Sixth Sense. I think it’s unbelievable what they did with that film. So if we can create something like that, I would readily do it. No one needs to cajole me at all."

Talking about the genre, he added, "It’s one of those neglected categories we have. I don’t think as an industry, Bollywood has made some amazing ones. We need to have a powerful script in place for that because that’s the main requirement and once we get that correct, everything else will fall into place."

Do you wish to see Hrithik in a psychological thriller flick soon?


On the other hand, Hrithik Roshan, who was last seen in Kaabil, will be seen in Kabir Khan's next which will kickstart post the release of Tubelight starring Salman Khan as the lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...