Bruna Abdullah’s hot avatar!





Model-actress Bruna Abdullah, who is best known for her moves in Desi Boyz’ hit Subah Hone Na De, has set the temperatures soaring, once more.

The Brazilian beauty lately posted a topless picture on Instagram, which has now gone viral. Along with the image she wrote, “I’m a bitch, I’m a lover I’m a child, I’m a mother I’m a sinner, I’m a saint I do not feel ashamed I’m your hell, I’m your dream I’m nothing in between. You know you wouldn’t want it any other way” #90s Meredith Brooks!!”


Though without shirt, she has covered her assets by tactically placing her hands in front of her torso. Bruna has also posted numerous swimsuit pictures on her Instagram account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...