Nothing on the cards for Sonakshi’s marriage!


Lots has been spoken about Sonakshi Sinha and her relationship with rumoured boyfriend Bunty Sajdeh. Sonakshi has always maintained silence when it comes to her relationship. She has disparaged all the rumours that have come about her affair, engagement, marriage and even breakup.

Lately, during a communication with a famous tabloid, Sonakshi was asked whether wedding is on cards for her. To which she responded, "I have nothing to say now, I will comment only when I have something to say."

She was further questioned about if there is a pressure from her parents to settle down. She reacted, "As of now, there is nothing on the cards. There's no pressure from my parents either. When I am ready to do it, I will."

Last year, when we questioned Sonakshi about all these rumours of her relationship with Bunty, she had told, "It's all false. I deal with it by clarifying it. If reports are directed at me and not affecting my family or friends, I leave it or choose to ignore it. But if it does affect my family and friends, I would definitely clarify it and I am really glad that we live in such an age today where it's just one tweet away."

Sonakshi has been often spotted with Bunty at numerous events. She even attended the birthday bashes of his mother and sister Seema Khan.


On the film front, Sonakshi is gearing up for the release of Noor which will hit the screens this Friday that is April 21, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...