Big B’s photo up moments with the 'malkin' of YRF!

Superstar Amitabh Bachchan was lately shooting for an ad with a very different look that got people buzzing as to whether the new avatar was his look for Thugs of Hindostan. But Amitabh disclosed that the look was for an ad shoot and not for the film. While he was shooting for the ad, he met someone that is definite to make all nostalgic. 

The person we are talking about is none other than Rani Mukerji. Big B took to his blog to share the picture that is too-cute-to-handle. In the photo, Bachchan Sr is seen hugging Rani affectionately while the beautiful actor showed off her million dollar smile.

He posted a message with the photo about the encounter. He told, "And while I go through the myriad expression changes I bump into the ‘malkin’ of YRF, the Rani... Who I meet after ages, after marriage and child anyway."

In the meantime, Rani is gearing up for her comeback with the film Hichki. She was last seen in Mardaani which released in 2014. On why she took the break, she told a famous tabloid, "I’d decided to take a break for one year because I wanted to give my child that much time. I wanted to be a part of each milestone in my baby’s life — from the first word to the first step, etc. I would’ve hated it if she’d done something for the first time and I missed it."


While, Big B will be teaming up with Aamir Khan for the first time in Thugs of Hindostan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...