Nia Sharma’s smoking hot Instagram story!







TV actress Nia Sharma is one of the hottest celebrities in TV Industry. Her Instagram page is occupied with gorgeous clicks of herself where she sets the roof on fire. 

Lately, she shared a couple of photos as her Instagram story from a photoshoot where she looks smoking hot.

In one of the photos, Nia looks striking in a choker style crop top and leather pants. She accessorised the look with statement earrings and a top knot.

In another attire change, Sharma looks gorgeous in a sweetheart neckline strapless top with a brown suede skirt along with a choker and a sleek side ponytail.

Another picture sees the actress in a high neck white dress which has a bow around the neckline and red high tops.


On the film front, Nia is presently slaying it in the web series Twisted which also stars Namit Khanna. When we asked Nia about her super sexy intimate scenes with Namit, she told, "If I had to give so many thoughts to it, then I wouldn't have done it. But I had great apprehension in locking lips with Namit on the screen. I come with my own prerogatives. I was very nervous because the kind of promotions and publicity the media gets you with this kind of scenes, it gets very odd. Otherwise, it is a series in which I play a seductress and the role demands some boldness. I cannot play a bahu and do something like this. It is a character which will come with its share of bold scenes and steamy lip-locks. But that doesn't need to be blown out of proportion. It did bother me. Otherwise, I was okay."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...