Sonam Kapoor wants to work only with nice persons!

Actress Sonam Kapoor has been getting rave reviews for her act in PadMan. Her track in the movie is one of the main highlights. Sonam spoke to a tabloid and talked about her act in the movie.

She revealed, “Rave reviews are a bonus, and I’m thankful for them. But the best thing an actor can ask for is a good role and being part of cinema that inspires him or her to be better at the job. I love it when everything- from the narration, script, talented co-actors, and an exciting role coalesces into a film. In today’s times, content drives creative collaborations. I’m happy and proud to be associated with a film that dared to be different.”

Sonam has been doing different kinds of movies and has been getting praise for it. She told, “It’s a huge boost for me to know that a certain filmmaker believes in me or thinks that I can fit into his or her vision. I’m grateful for the variety that has been offered to me.”

About her acts, Sonam told, “I don’t think I can call it effortless. Striking an equation with the camera didn’t come naturally to me. I worked on it and tried to polish it with each film.”


Sonam also disclosed, “My real ambition is to grow as a human being and become a smarter person.” She further siad, “When you do something with the right intention and purpose, things look up for you. I guess that’s what shifted or changed for me. So, I decided, ‘I want to be in a happy space, work with people who are nice to me and who don’t torture me on the sets.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...