Akshay Kumar’s Valentine's Day with his favourite girl instead of wife!

Akshay Kumar is a doting father to daughter, Nitara. Akshay's daughter Nitara is one of the cutest starkids and both dad and mom Twinkle keep sharing her pictures on the social media. On the eve of Valentines Day, Akshay celebrated it with his favourite girl, Nitara. He shared the picture and wrote, "Feeling on Top of the World with My Favourite Girl #HappyValentinesDay."

In the picture, Akshay is seen holding his daughter in his arms and seems like the actor is showing something to her. Check out the post:

Twinkle also shared the same picture. She always shares Nitara's pictures, but we don't really get to see her face. During an EXCLUSIVE interview with us, when we asked her the reason, Tina said, "I think she (Nitara) is very young and she should get her privacy. I don't really put up pictures of my son Aarav. I think that they are growing and if they come out with me for a movie or something and then if someone clicks pictures then I am ok. As parents, we try to keep them away from the limelight until they understand the consequences and learn to handle themselves."


Earlier, during an interaction with a leading tabloid, Akshay spoke at length about babysitting Nitara. He said, "I'm babysitting my daughter Nitara besides shooting for a film (Reema Kagti's sports drama Gold). And I have to confess that minding a little girl is a tough job. My admiration for Mrs. Funnybones has gone up several notches after realising the magnitude of the task. I don't know how she writes, designs, looks after our children and still manages to stay calm on most days."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...