Iulia Vantur is in awe of Salman’s family!

Iulia Vantur is in awe of Salman’s family!
Iulia Vantur with Salman Mother 
Iulia Vantur is in awe of Salman’s family!
Iulia Vantur with Salman Mother and Sister


Iulia Vantur is in awe of Salman’s family!
Iulia Vantur with Salman
Singer Iulia Vantur has been often known as the alleged girlfriend of Salman. They are often spotted together at numerous bashes and outings.

Lately, during a communication with a tabloid, the Romanian beauty was questioned about how comfort is her life in India after being friends with Salman. To which she specified, "It means a lot to have good friends and good people around you. I discovered so many beautiful things because of these people. It feels good to have someone who can teach you things about the culture, who can show you another world, right? Salman’s family, for instance, is such a beautiful family, it’s perfect. They are an example for everyone to follow. And the amount of good work they do, every single day. Not just feeding people, they help people in whatever way they can. Medical camps, and so many other ways in which they all help anyone they feel is in need."

Iulia was also questioned that currently she is called by her name and not much as Salman's friend. She responded, "I’m happy with myself, anyway. I know the value that I give to myself because I know who I am and what I am capable of, and the people who are close to me know who and what I am. Perhaps better than me. So yeah, people can put labels, we tend to do these things. But after some time I think, we remove that label and we see the person. So I would like people to know me Iulia, as I am, without these labels."


About Salman, Iulia told, "What can I say about him? He is a beautiful human being and we all can learn from him."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...