Priyanka Chopra wants a lot of own kids!

International diva Priyanka Chopra is one of those stars, who keep their personal life private. She has never revealed about whom she is dating nor reacted to the relationship rumours that make the rounds.

During a communication with an international tabloid, Priyanka spoke about being single and what it takes to win her heart. Priyanka specified, "I’m going to be serious about this because I’m single right now after a really long time, so I’m going to give you a really real answer. I like to be given attention, not like creeper-worthy attention, that would freak me out. But I like to be pursued and wooed. And if he’s not cerebral, if he’s not smart and cannot engage me, then it cannot happen. That’s the biggest, most important thing for me. I’m very mushy, I love romance."


She also revealed about her desires towards wedding and kids. Priyanka told, "Marriage and kids are a big goal for me. I’m a big believer in the institution of marriage and in the family, and in kids, I want to have a lot of them, if God allows. The only problem is, I don’t know who I’ll do it with."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...